Who doesn’t love meat, fish or vegetables skewers? Grilled on the burning barbecue are a delight, but since the beautiful days are still far away today I propose you this delicious skewers prepared in the oven.
INGREDIENTS (4 PEOPLE)
•800 g boneless chicken thighs
•4 big red onions
•2 teaspoons of hot smoked paprika (I use @lachinatasmokedpaprika )
•4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
•Pour the oil into a large bowl, add the paprika, oregano and salt.
• Cut the chicken into cubes about 2 cm per side.
• Transfer the meat into the bowl with the prepared marinade; mix well and cover with cling film. Leave it in the fridge for at least an hour, transferring it to room temperature for the last 20 minutes.
• Wash all the vegetables. Cut the peppers into wide strips and cut into 2 cm cubes, divide the onions into 4 wedges, and cut the wedges in half that you will leave whole without leafing through.
• After the indicated time, compose the skewers alternating meat and vegetables.
• Place the skewers on the baking tray and cook them in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 200 ° C, turning them often so that they brown evenly; sprinkle them from time to time with a spoonful of marinade.
• When cooked, salt them lightly and then serve them immediately.