Crunchy on the surface and with a creamy heart, these stuffed potatoes are a real delight or rather a real bomb! You can stuff them as you prefer. From meat such as ham, bacon or sausage or just with vegetables, just like I did. The choice is yours! Enjoy them!
- 8 potatoes
- 2 courgettes, diced
- 100 ml of bechamel
- 100 gr of grated mozzarella
- 20 gr of Parmesan cheese
- 1 red onion
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Let’s start first by washing the potatoes very well, leaving the skin intact. Put them in a saucepan with salted water and cook them for 20-25 minutes from boiling. Once ready drain and let them cool. With a knife cut them in half horizontally and, with the help of a table spoon, take a good part of the pulp, taking care not to break the edges or the bottom of the potatoes themselves. Collect the pulp in a bowl and mash it with a fork and put it aside.
- Transfer the potato shells cut in half previously to a baking tray lined with parchment paper, sprinkle them with a drizzle of oi, salt and pepper.
- Cut the courgettes into cubes and chop the onion.
- Add a generous drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan then add the onion, fry them over low heat until they become soft, trying to be careful not to burn them. Add the potato pulp previously set aside and the courgettes and cook them, once ready add the bechamel and salt, let the mixture cool a bit and then add the grated mozzarella and stir to mix well.
- Stuff the potatoes with the mixture and sprinkle the surface with the grated Parmesan.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 15-20 minutes, or in any case until the cheese has melted and a slight crust has formed on the surface. Remove from the oven and immediately serve the stuffed baked potatoes hot.