Autumn has just begun and the fresh air is starting to be felt so why not pamper yourself with these delicious muffins?!? The dark chocolate chips give a touch of elegant bitterness, the walnuts a touch of tasty crunchiness and finally the muffin that covers everything with its pompous sweetness! You can whip them up in a short time, with few ingredients and few steps, and you can enjoy them for breakfast or just for your afternoon tea!
80 gr of sunflower oil
130gr of milk
Vanilla extract to taste
100g of sugar
220gr of self-rising flour
40gr of walnuts in pieces
100gr of dark chocolate drops
- Let’s start preheating the oven to 180 ° C and lining the muffin tray with paper cups, and put it all aside.
- In a large bowl mix the egg, milk, vanilla extract and sunflower oil with the help of a mixer.
- Add the sugar and the flour and mix everything until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add the dark chocolate drops and the walnuts previously cut into pieces and mix again.
- Pour about two tablespoons of dough for each paper cup, decorate the surface of each muffin with chocolate chips and walnuts in pieces.
- Bake at 180°c for about 20 minutes or until golden brown desired.
- Chocolate and Walnut Muffins are easily stored in a properly closed freezer bag or in a well-sealed food container.
- You can replace the nuts with another dried fruit or you can change the type of chocolate such as white or milk chocolate.