I’m always looking for easy new ways of preparing fish. And here is a dish with few ingredients, and it is very simple and quick to make. You can swap the cod for another meaty white fish or if you don’t like fish you can always swap it with chicken breasts or with beef steacks! But don’t worry I will have the opportunity to show you in more recipes!
- 3 cod fillets, boned and skinned (frozen or fresh) but have a look at the cooking time
- 50g black pitted olives (if you have olive in oil is much better)
- 40g tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 clove of garlic, divided in half
- Salt to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Some bread
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the garlic cut in half and cook for a minute. Add the tomato sauce, water and parsley and mix it all up.
- Add the cod (I used the frozen one), the olives and salt to taste. Leave to simmer on medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Heat some olive oil in a small pan then add some bread and toast it a little. Buon appetito!